Indian Community Benevolent Forum (ICBF), Qatar
Since 1984 Indian Community Benevolent Forum (ICBF), undertakes the noble task of providing succor and solace to the underprivileged members of Indian expatriate community in Qatar.
ICBF is one of the three apex bodies under the Aegis of Indian Embassy of Qatar apart from Indian Cultural Center (ICC) and Indian Professional Business Network (IBPN) carrying out its task completely selfless, non-profit oriented and philanthropic manner to help generally the needy and the working class from the community.
What ICBF does ?
Indian Community Benevolent Forum (ICBF) is an unique organization under the aegis of Embassy of India, Doha, Qatar has undertaken the noble task of providing succor and solace to the needy and under privileged brethren in distress at Qatar by way of providing Financial , Medical and various other assistance.
ICBF has achieved its milestone by setting up its Help Desk since May 2006 at Indian Embassy premises for providing prompt assistance to deserving persons at right juncture of their need. ICBF Help Desk is manned on all seven days a week during the evening hours (6 to 8 PM)
We provide assistance to the less fortunate and the deserving workforce of the community:-
- Free Medical Camps
- Arranging Free medical card for the deserving cases
- Air tickets for deportation cases
- Transportation of mortal remains of deceased and accompanying person.
- Minor assistance and food, ration to the stranded deserving persons.
- One time financial assistance towards medical treatment of life threatening diseases at local hospital.
Apart from these services ICBF
- Conducts childrens awareness campaigns.
- Yoga session for workers.
- Health and hygiene sessions for workers Arrange shows and other events to support and entertain the workers directly and indirectly.