Associate Organizations Membership of ICBF is open to organizations engaged in philanthropic and charitable activities among Indian community subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- It shall have at least 50 Members;
- It shall be of secular nature;
- Its constitution shall be based on the model constitution provided by ICBF;
- It shall submit, once a year to ICBF a list of its members, annual report and audited accounts;
- It shall contribute 5% of their net income over expenses to ICBF or IDF fund held with Government of India in the form of cash or kind.
- It shall obtain approval of ICBF prior to organizing any national level events;
- It shall not have commercial registration (expect for QFC registration)
- It shall extent support in ICBF activities when called for.
- It shall have a mandate of new and existing members to register in the online portal of the Indian Mission in Qatar before applying or renewing membership.