Associate Organizations Membership of ICBF is open to organizations engaged in philanthropic and charitable activities among Indian community subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- It shall have at least 50 Members;
- It shall be of secular nature;
- Its constitution shall be based on the model constitution provided by ICBF;
- It shall submit, once a year to ICBF a list of its members, annual report and audited accounts;
- It shall contribute 5% of their net income over expenses to ICBF or IDF fund held with Government of India in the form of cash or kind.
- It shall obtain approval of ICBF prior to organizing any national level events;
- It shall not have commercial registration (expect for QFC registration)
- It shall extent support in ICBF activities when called for.
- It shall have a mandate of new and existing members to register in the online portal of the Indian Mission in Qatar before applying or renewing membership.
|Name of the Organization||President||General Sec||Contact|
|AMUAAQ||Jawed Ahmad||Qamar Alamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ASTER VOLUNTEERS||JOHN PIOUS NIGEL||VISHNU PRASAD KSemail@example.com|
|BIHAR SOCIAL FORUM||Irfan Hasan Ansari||Imtiyaz Ahmed H.S. Khanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|BLOOD DONORS KERALA||SHAJI BABU VETTUKATTIL||K.KRISHNA KUMARemail@example.com|
|HAJIKKA HUMANATARIAN SERVICE||SALAMfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PUNARJANI||RAJEEV MENON||RAJESH MANGODEemail@example.com|
|SINGH SEWA GROUP||SANJEEV SHARMA||POONAM SHARMAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SOLACE QATAR||Sreekala Prakasan||Bindu .K .Menonemail@example.com|
|TELANGANA GULF SAMITHI||Shankar Sundaragiri||Shekar firstname.lastname@example.org|
|UTTARA KARNATAKA BALAGA||Shashidhar Hebbal||Nilesh Ranadeoemail@example.com|