THE CONSULAR DESK AT ICBF OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Application for New Passport.
- Passport Renewal.
- Attestation of Birth Certificates/ Education Certificates (issued & attested by Govt. Organizations in India & Qatar).
- Attestation service need to book an online appointment from the embassy website https://appointments.indianembassyqatar.gov.in/get-appointment
- Power of Attorney Attestations and Indian Visa services directly at the Indian Embassy only.
- The documents which need attestation by Government Agencies – in India, or in the presence of Embassy Officials are currently not undertaken by ICBF. Please attach a passport copy for all attestation and other services.
|New Passport For Children between 15 & 18 years of age||
New Passport For Children below 15 years of age
|Fresh Passport – Newborn||
|New Passport (Ordinary)||
|New Passport (Jumbo)||
|Attestation of Marriage Certificate /Birth Certificate /Copy of Educational Certificate:||
|NRI & NOC Certificate||
|Attestation of TC||
|Attestation of Documents issued by the State of Qatar (Salary certificate, Bank statement, Residency Certificate, Labor Contract etc.)||
- Consular Services at Indian Community Benevolent Forum is limited on basis of prior appointments. Link to the Online Appointment System is as below https://getappointment.icbfqatar.org/ Walk-in customers not entertained.
- The timings for collection of passports are between 3pm to 7pm from Saturday to Thursday. For collection, prior appointment is not necessary. Please bring the original receipt given at the time of submission of application.
- ICBF Service charge is QRS. 10/- for each service
TIMING FOR SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
- For any inquiries, please contact ICBF Tel No. 44670060 – Timings – Saturday to Thursday 12 pm to 8 pm.
- The link to the Online Appointment System is as below: https://getappointment.icbfqatar.org/
- Friday: Holiday
- Saturday – Thursday: According to the appointment