H E Dr. Deepak Mittal
Patron: The Ambassador of India to Qatar
Mr. Avinash Gaikwad
Mr. Juttas Paul
Head of Media and Development
Mr. Senthil Athiban Agastheeswaran
Head of Medical Camps & Fishermen Welfare
Mr. S R H Fahmi
Coordinating Officer ICBF First Secretary (Labour & Community Welfare)
Mrs. Nivedita Ketkar
Mrs. Rajani Murthy
Head of Medical Assistance & Domestic Workers Welfare
Mr. P.N Babaurajan
Mr. Subramanya Hebbagelu
Joint Secretary, Head of Facilities, Minor Assistance, Co-ordinator Media & PR
Mr. Ziad Usman
Head of Sponsorship and Events
Mr. Mahesh Gowda
Mr. Santosh Kumar Pillai
Joint Secretary, Head of Youth Activities & Labor Assistance
Mr. Mehul Patel
Coordinator - Al Khore
What ICBF does?
Indian Community Benevolent Forum (ICBF) is a unique organization under the aegis of the Embassy of India, Doha, Qatar has undertaken the noble task of providing succor and solace to the needy and underprivileged brethren in distress at Qatar by way of providing Financial, Medical, and various other assistance.
ICBF has achieved its milestone by setting up its Help Desk in May 2006 at Indian Embassy premises for providing prompt assistance to deserving persons at the right juncture of their need. ICBF Help Desk is manned on all seven days a week during the evening hours (6 to 8 PM)
We provide assistance to the less fortunate and the deserving workforce of the community
- Free Medical Camps
- Arranging Free medical care for deserving cases
- Air tickets for deportation cases
- Transportation of mortal remains of the deceased and accompanying person.
- Minor assistance and food, ration to the stranded deserving persons.
- One time financial assistance towards medical treatment of life-threatening diseases at a local hospital.
Apart from these services ICBF
- Conducts children’s awareness campaigns.
- Yoga session for workers.
- Health and hygiene sessions for workers Arrange shows and other events to support and entertain the workers directly and indirectly.